2. Big discounts in a shop. Found a sweater that I'd been searching for in a long time but hadn't found yet until today. One of R2's winter sweater had holes already but the one I ordered online was more suitable for late spring/early autumn. R2 doesn't want a sweater with a hoodie, but he doesn't want one that looks like a grandpa's sweater, either ha ha...
3. When we got our roof renovation bill, we found out that we got a little reduction due to a certain reason. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY for discounts!
4. Watching this funny video clip. I think Star Wars fans must enjoy this one! :-D
5. Reading about random acts of kindness around the world (which made me cry) restored my faith in mankind.
6. Doing gardening work together with hubby on a hot summery day (26'C). :-D
7. After #6, I took a walk to the riverbank and took these pics along the way...
The river is Kitinen river, whereas the squirrel pic was taken on someone else's yard 'coz I happened to see it run to that yard when I was walking back home.