Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Spring Chicken!

Yes, I was Spring Chicken today, can you believe it? I flapped my arms as though they were wings and tried to reach my destination hi hi hi hi...

You must be wondering what the hell I'm talking about, eh? Well, I played Wii Fit Plus again today and one of the games was a game about Spring Chicken. So I'm a chicken who's supposed to fly from one point to another and in between I have to collect points (that transform into additional time for me to finish the task and reach my destination) by landing on the spots where the points are. I'm telling ya, it's NOT easy to do it  (and it's pretty tiring after you try it several times) he he he...

There are also other games I like, such as Juggling (Balls), Snowball Fight, and many more. One stupid thing I managed to do was to GET LOST while I played Bicycle Game ha ha ha ha ha...I was supposed to collect flags and then go back to the starting line. The first stage, the beginner's, I managed to do it very easily. However, once I unlocked the advanced level, I GOT LOST, can you believe it? I was circling around trying to find the last flag until my legs were SO tired he he he he...

It was a good exercise, though (I had to "walk fast" on the Wii Balance Board to pedal my bike) he he he he he he...Haven't been doing anything much today (except cooking burger buns), esp. 'coz I woke up late HA HA HA HA HA...ahem...I'll blog-hop tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. I did wonder why you were a chicken! Now I know. Sounds like a fun way to get fit. I need to get fit, maybe next year hey!

    I wish you and your family all the best for 2010!

    ReplyDelete