Friday, February 29, 2008

3BT: Random Days

1. Hubby putting up with my crankiness. I woke up cranky after one nap since I had to do all the paperwork, but he was still his calm, funny self. ;-D BLESS HIM!!!

2. Saying sorry to hubby that I had been cranky and angry.

3. Hubby rubbing some lotion to my back on the itchy parts that I couldn't reach easily on my own.

4. Not minding it even though I make mistakes in the classroom. ;-D

5. Being able to steal a kiss again from hubby in the kitchen the other day in the morning before my course started HUE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE...And we've been passing by each other in the building and flirting a bit HO HO HO HO HO HO...

6. Seeing hubby in action today in the classroom. The teacher wanted to play a DVD, but she couldn't find the DVD player and she wasn't sure how to turn on the projector. Hubby came in to help out he he he...

7. Watching sunlight streaming through the trees and branches.

8. Hubby doing something special just to entertain me (I can't describe more here HE HE HE HE HE), but I REALLY appreciate it since he does it just to make me smile he he he...

9. Running a little bit late to the course and while I was hurrying up walking there, a car passed me by and stopped a few metres away - it was MC and her husband he he he...so I didn't have to walk hurriedly the rest of the way he he he he...


No comments:

Post a Comment