Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Treasured Blogger Award

Liza has shared this beautiful award with me. THANKS SO MUCH, Liza!!! I really feel treasured he he he he he...



I hope nobody minds if I keep this for myself. I just don't have much time to tag people these days as I need to study on my own. Plus today I have to fill in some forms about what I like about the course and what I hope about it and my future plans. ARRRGGHHHHHH!!!! How could I know what I want to do next except perhaps going back to Indo before we plan to have a baby?

Oh well...can't get away from bureaucracy he he he...Anyway, I think ALL of you who comment on my blog are my treasures, anyway. THANK YOU for having been in my life.


4 comments:

  1. You, too, Amel! A treasure. I really treasure our friendship. :)

    Congrats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choc Mint Girl: YYYYEEESSSSSSSSS...I LOVE having a friend like you HE HE HE...;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again,

    COngratulations for your awards; they are soooo cute :D!

    No, I don't mind if you keep them to yourself: you deserve it ;D!

    Cheers and Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Max: THANNNKKKSSS and HUGS back! ;-D

    ReplyDelete