Tuesday, February 26, 2008

GTKY Tag

Wifespeak tagged me to do this meme.

Here are the rules:

Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!

1. What is your occupation?
Student and housewife.

2. What color are your socks right now?
Brownnnnn.

3. What are you listening to right now?
I'm not listening to any music right now.

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Fried rice with chicken and veggies.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
I can't drive a car, but I can ride a bicycle.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
BLUEEE!!!!!

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Hubby. I called him to ask about a specific product at the supermarket since I wasn't sure what it was for.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Sure. She writes excellent posts and articles about many topics, especially parenting.

9. Favorite drink?
Milk and plain water.

10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Hmmmm...not sure. I don't really watch many sports, but I do love to watch figure skating and some events in the Olympics (swimming, gymnastics, running events).

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Nope. I was tempted to do it but I was afraid the chemicals would ruin my hair.

12. Dog named
Never had a dog, just a cat and we named him "Mingaw"

13. Favorite food?
Too many to count: Chinese food, Sundanese food, Indonesian food, seafood, spinach lasagna, thin-crust pizza, frogs...mmmm...

14. Last movie you watched?
Beowulf with hubby last night. ;-D

15. Favorite Day of the year?
Any day when I feel on top of the world, any day with memorable memories.

16. What do you do to vent anger?
Tell somebody about it or write about it or cry.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Hmmmmm...this is tough. I don't think I've ever got a fave toy. I just love playing outside with my neighbours. ;-D

18. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
I'm trying to enjoy every season no matter what it is.

19. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs AND kisses at the same time HA HA HA HA...What can I say? I'm greedy! *wink*

20. What kind of pie?
Hmmm...berry pie, I guess. ;-D

21. Do you want your friends to email you back?
Yeah, sure. ;-D

22. Who is most likely to respond?
My friends and family and relatives.

23. Who is least likely to respond?
Hmmmm...I don't know.

24. Living arrangements?
I live only with my hubby in an apartment.

25. When was the last time you cried?
Hmmm...I think when I watched I Am Legend the other day. I cried when the dog died. :-((((((

26. What is on the floor of your closet?
Boxes filled with CDs and DVDs.

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
I'm not going to send this to anyone. I also don't have much time to tag people, anyway.

28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to?
---------

29. Favorite smell?
Pine smell.

30. What inspires you?
People.

31. What are you afraid of?
The unknown.

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
CHEESE!!!!!!!!!! ;-D

33. Favorite car?
Our own HA HA HA HA HA...

34. Favorite cat breed?
Street cats. ;-D

35. Number of keys on your key ring?
One. I don't need any other key.

36. How many years at your current job?
Housewife: almost a year. Student: almost a month.

37. Favorite day of the week?
Friday evening, 'coz I can sleep late and there are still Saturday and Sunday to enjoy without having to do anything much HE HE HE HE...

38. How many provinces have you lived in?
Two: West Java and now Lapland.

39. How many countries have you been to?
Two: Singapore and Finland.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amel, interesting insights :-) Friday evening is my favourite time of the week too - all the opportunity of the weekend is just stretching out before you. I love that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this. I love tags like this because it provides insights into how my blogging friends are as people. Makes them more real, you know because we don't really know each other except through our written thoughts(?). Have a good day, okay. And take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday evenings rule okay!

    I love watching figure skating too. I like to imagine I can skate like that. They make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fish: Glad you enjoyed it. ;-D Yeah, you're SO right about the opportunities of the weekend stretching out before us he he he...I LOVE that feeling too! ;-D

    Wifespeak: You're VERY welcome. ;-D And you're right about tags giving more insight about bloggers he he he...You too, have a WONDERFUL day there! ;-D

    The World According to Me: YESSSSS, I also LOVE that feeling that the expert figure skaters make it look so easy hi hi hi hi hi...I've never tried it, though! ;-D

    ReplyDelete