Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Fun Part About Learning a New Language

One of the things I LOVE about my full-time course is laughing with my classmates. Sometimes some of us create funny sentences, but sometimes misunderstanding makes us give the wrong replies.

For example, today the teacher is teaching us to answer questions about our fave clothing item, our fave food, our fave colour, and our fave singer.

One of us misunderstood the teacher when she asked about his fave clothing. He answered, "Strawberry."



All of us couldn't help laughing out loud hi hi hi hi hi...

Another one of us misunderstood the same question and answered, "Banana."

HUI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI...She laughed along with us he he he...The teacher laughed, too. ;-D



Ahhhh...laughing is good. Laughing keeps us young HO HO HO...


9 comments:

  1. hahaha.. be interesting to see people wearing strawberry and banana..but then that would be a different class eh...hehehheheahhahh....;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LadyJava: EXACTLY!!!! HI HI HI HI HI...Or they can cover themselves up with strawberry and banana HA HA HA HA HA HA...Ahem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep laughing, amel, that keeps you young and healthy. I remember the sentences in indonesian on the end of comedy film : "tertawalah sebelum tertawa itu dilarang". :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! My favorite clothing: grapes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favorite clothing is strawberry! except i like it better when its on a hot girl..
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was fun! I love laughing in the class, too. Helped to release the tension and breaking the ice.

    When I attended the Mandarin Class before and we had about 10 students as well. So, each time there were words that sounds funny to our tongue to pronounce, we couldn't help giggling hi hi hi...

    YES, keep laughing!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad to know you are enjoying your lessons so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like that class is a lot of fun! So glad you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeanne: HA HA HA HA...That's VERY TRUE, I remember that sentence too hi hi hi...

    Dolce: HUA HA HA HA HA...I LOVE grapes, too!!!

    Jay: LOL LOL!!!! INDEED!!!! ;-D

    Choc Mint Girl: Yes, that's true. Releasing tension is good. ;-D

    HA HA HA HA HA...I can imagine funny moments in the classroom. ;-D

    WaterLearner: Yeah, me too!!!

    Kathy: Yeah, it's what I've been wanting and hoping for he he he...

    ReplyDelete