2. Ordering a winter jacket online because the ones they had in the stores in this little village were either twice as expensive or didn't have a two-way zipper and finding out that the size fit perfectly, so I didn't have to return it. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!
3. Me: "Honey, you look good!"
R2: "You look better!"
AWWWWWW moment of the day! :-D
4. Me: "So how's the cake? I managed to mix up some of the ingredients the wrong way, so it didn't turn out the way it was supposed to be, but it's still tasty, right?"
Me: "Of course. Guess how many egg yolks I used for it!"
Me: "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! That's correct!"
R2 started laughing like a maniac and he even had to stop eating (his shoulders were shaking and had trouble breathing).
Me: "That was just a wild guess, wasn't it?"
R2: (in between laughing) "Yep."
5. Warm rice, squid, and sambal terasi (Indo chili sauce). VERY YUMMY!!!!!
6. The sun has finally been shining for the past two afternoons (yes, it was cloudy for half a day).
7. A very warm (albeit cloudy) February and it's been above zero for days. The snow is melting rapidly everywhere. Will spring come sooner? It does seem like it. Very strange but I don't mind it at all he he...it's all the better if the snow melts so fast without refreezing again.
8. A customer of mine gave me some meat out of the blue. Yep, meat! :-D BLESS that person!
9. Having a dishwasher (the previous owners of the house had installed it). Even though we don't use it regularly, but every now and then when I just don't feel like washing the dishes by hand, the machine is there to help me. :-D