1. Being back in our beloved home. :-D Good old peaceful and quiet Sodankylä. :-D
2. Now I can chew on the right side of my mouth outside the house without fearing that food might get stuck in the gap between my wisdom tooth and my molar.
3. The wisdom tooth operation went very well. My right cheek was a little swollen for about two days after the operation day, but I only felt very little pain after the anaesthethic wore off.
4. Free days from work before starting again, so I have enough time to adjust to the weather and everything else in Sodankylä. GRATEFUL for my thoughtful boss who drew up the work schedule. :-D
5. The reflection of lights at night on a calm river's surface.
6. Our luggage came late, but at least it came the same day we arrived back home, so we didn't have to wait too long.
7. Spending time with MIL and brushing up my Finnish skills again. Grateful that she can't speak English, but more than that grateful that she's who she is: someone who accepts me the way I am and someone who never forces her ideas on me.
8. Still have time to enjoy autumn colours before winter sets in.
9. Thick and soft toilet tissue (as opposed to thin tissue in Indo) and wet tissue! :-D Wet tissue is very handy during travel.
10. Not having to shell out at least 120 Euros to renew my residence permit 'coz I've got Finnish citizenship way before my current residence permit expires. THANK GOD for that!
11. Coming back to Indo after foreign movies started to be shown again in the movie theatres, so R2 and I got a chance to watch plenty of them.
12. In-flight entertainment system during long flights which showed several new movies.
13. Delicious chicken curry with rice on Thai Airways flight back to Bangkok. I think it was the most delicious flight food I've ever had! :-D
14. Appreciating and loving R2 even more after I took him with me to meet my friends on several occasions - more often than not during those occasions we chatted for hours mainly in Indonesian, but he never complained at all nor did he put on an annoyed face (he just looked - understandably - sleepy hi hi...)!!! My angel!!! :-D
15. Fresh homemade salad after eating so much delicious food.
16. Exercising again after a long holiday. My body feels GREAT afterwards! :-D