1. Hubby picking up some dirt from my face tenderly.
2. After letting him choose which of the two slices he wanted, hubby let me eat the best slice of the blueberry pie that MIL made (the one that had the most blueberries on it). :-D
3. Being able to match our free days (R2 took a few days off 'coz he'd accumulated plenty of overtime) and being able to enjoy those days blissfully together. :-D
4. Playing hide-and-seek a little when I got back from my evening shift and I ran around the house when hubby tried to greet me and give me a hug. It was really EXHILARATING to to be chased HA HA HA HA HA...
5. The mug I ordered online for someone turned out to be perfect (this is the first time I had ever ordered a mug online). Now can't wait to give it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D
6. Banged my head accidentally to a kitchen cabinet and hubby rubbed the place where it hurt and blew my pain away. :-D (Yeah, I'm spoiled!!!)
7. Giggling uncontrollably while remembering this old incident: Hubby tried a nose clip that was advertised to help reduce snoring, but during the night he had a dream that he was eating something and he was chewing the nose clip that he probably took out in his sleep. He woke up after he felt something weird in his mouth and took it out. ROFL ROFL ROFL...