1a. Looking at my own reflection on hubby's eye (I told him not to blink for a while when I enjoyed looking at it HA HA....;-D
1b. Forgot to write this: On Sunday when I was about to go to work, after I put on my winter shoes and jacket, R2 knelt down, squeezed me, and playfully said, "Don't goooooooo!!!!" LOL LOL!!!!
2. Having a farewell Japanese dinner with hubby and my Japanese and UK friend. It was FUN FUN FUN. :-D
3. The sweet little girl came to the store with the daddy and she ran towards me and gave me a hug again. :-D
4. Making weird faces and making hubby laugh.
5. SO THANKFUL that our house isn't that far away from downtown, so I can walk to and from work easily (yesterday it snowed so much that biking to work was just impossible with all the thick snow everywhere).
6. Laskiaispulla on a discount. YEAH!!!!
7. Making a stupid mistake at work, but the customers forgave me and I didn't beat myself too much after it happened.
8. Not beating myself too much about my own mistakes is a HUGE progress. In the past I could continue doing so for days or even weeks! Learning from my own mistakes isn't the same as beating myself about it.
9. Reading a very heartwarming love story/manga between a normal person and a deaf person that gives me more insights towards the life of a deaf person (the kind of insights that didn't even cross my mind).
10. Buying a pair of cheap sports shoes for work purposes (the current pair I'm wearing is starting to get worn out).
11. Finding two cheap, sturdy second-handed bags online that I need he he he...Two for only €10!