Thursday, November 29, 2012

34th Year On Earth

This year for some reason I feel so overwhelmed with emotions. So many blessings...unexpected ones...so many blessings each day...His grace is new every day. His peace beyond understanding is just out of this world. His perfect timing even makes me feel at awe at His grand designs. You know how life makes more sense when you look back on the past? And you get to see things more clearly? That's how I feel today even more acutely than ever...

PRAISE THE LORD for everything good that comes my way...
THANK YOU for your love, 
THANK YOU for the closed doors...
THANK YOU for the open doors that I never even expected to be open...
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU...

And for you, dear readers, enjoy this lovely video clip...Kim Yunaaaaaaa on ice!!!! :-D


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad this year has been good to you for the most part. I'm thankful, too. Here's wishing you a (soon to be) hyvää joulua ja onnellista uutta vuotta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS, Elenaaaaaa!!!! Wishing you the same things! :-D

      Delete