Monday, June 20, 2011

Busy Week

Not much going on here. This week's gonna be a busy one for me 'coz my friends are coming to visit me on Sunday and they're staying here for a week. I've got work until Thursday, so I have a long weekend to prepare for their coming. Work was crazy today, so I hope tomorrow's going to be a better day 'coz we need to do so many more things that we didn't have time to do today. Wednesday's going to be a crazy one 'coz on Friday the stores will be open only half a day 'coz it's Midsummer Day's Eve so we've ordered so many things for the store to make sure it's fully stocked. Everything'll be closed on Saturday, so I have to make sure to stock the fridge full before my friends arrive on Sunday (and gotta clean up the house as well and make the beds for them).

So busy busy busy...ain't got time to think about anything else ha ha ha ha...

Anyhow, the other day we watched "The Green Hornet" and it reminds me of a movie I once watched with Jay Chou (the one who plays Kato in Green Hornet) in it. Here's a video clip of the piano battle between Jay Chou and another character in the movie. Enjoy the duel!

P.S. The Green Hornet movie is a funny one. Love the humour in it he he...

P.P.S. In the music video below, if you're not familiar with Jay Chou, he's the challenger (so the second one who plays the piano in each set of the duel).


3 comments:

  1. Hey Amel,

    I hope you had fun with your friends. Work but do not forget to have fun as well ;).

    Have a fab week ahead.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good moment with your friends, Amel :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy having friends over. It certainly doesn't happen much, but is fun when it DOES HAPPEN. I had a friend here the day after my birthday earlier in the month and it was extremely enjoyable :)

    ReplyDelete