Friday, October 21, 2011

3BT: Random Days

1. Enlightenment. The other day I felt something that bothered me and I found the answer(s) soon enough. Felt totally relieved!

2. Hubby didn't have to go to another town in the middle of the night (cancelled job task).

3. Finding some books that resonate so much with what I've been thinking/feeling for the past year or so. I feel like nodding and nodding and nodding when reading them. And they give me more reflective passages, too! It's AWESOME to feel understood by someone you've never even met! :-D



4. Genuine smiles from customers.

5. A little girl who's barely able to talk calling me, "Täti" (Auntie) a few times when the mother had finished paying and the mother laughed in glee.

6. My Mom's health, which was problematic a while back, is now improving slowly but surely.

7. Listening to a certain addictive song over and over and over again. *GRIN*

8. Soon it'll be our 5th wedding anniversary and the surprise gift that I've ordered arrived today. I've packed it and put it right on his computer desk and I can't wait for him to come home. I LOVE teasing him like this!!!! :-D I'll let him choose between opening it today or later on November 3rd hi hi hi...



9. Craving for the same food at the exact same moment as R2. :-D

10. The light therapy lamp has really helped me in dealing with SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) 'coz for the past few days, I've felt that SAD has struck me full-force again.


11. Going to visit a friend whom I haven't met in a few months. YAAAAYYYY!!! Girl talk!!! :-D

1 comment:

  1. Love the lists and have fun for girl talk :D Have a great weekend too, Amel.

    ReplyDelete