Sunday, September 08, 2013

Hot Autumn Days

We went to the cabin in Kelujärvi again on Friday. It was such a dark and cloudy day and there were very strong gusts of wind. The temperature was around 15'C. The next morning I woke up at around 9.30 am and it was still cloudy and rather dark, though half an hour later the sky cleared up and the sun was shining so brightly. It even went up to 20'C for a few hours with very little wind (the thermometer pic at the bottom of this post showed a higher number 'coz the sun was shining directly to its sensor). 

Then the temperature cooled down a little (it got windier) and it was already down to 14'C by the time we got back home. But still it was HOT considering it's already September in Lapland and we could sunbathe without wearing any jackets. AMAZING!!! It's gonna be interesting to see how our winter will be like this year. I sure hope it won't get too warm - otherwise we won't have a white Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, here are some pics I took yesterday. Because the weather was so good, I decided to walk to the bridge in Kelujärvi. I love walking there because the place is always so empty. There are never much traffic and I can just be on my own, basking in the beauty of autumn sceneries he he...







I hope you've all had a beautiful weekend as well!

4 comments:

  1. Few days ago, we had HOT summer too but now, we have raining days :D Love your shots, Amel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That was HOT.

    I love your photos! :)) I've been browsing for hours catching up. Facebook has made me lazy. :(

    Amel... I have a friend hoping to make a little money blogging. If you have any ideas or advice for her, could you email me?

    Love
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue sky looks amazing, wish we saw more blue skies over here.
    I love the last picture of you both.

    ReplyDelete