Me: "I have something important to tell you." (serious face)
Me: "I have to poo."
ROFL ROFL ROFL...
2. Went to a store today and found kiddies shirt on a discount. Bought two exact same kinds for Ken and his brother (because we're going to visit them next year). I LOVE LOVE LOVE collecting gifts for family bit by bit HE HE HE HE HE HE...
3. Raking the autumn leaves in the yard for about an hour and then took these pics.
4. Finding a forum for childless-by-circumstance women and I've enjoyed it immensely. :-D
5. Saying no without feeling guilty.
6. A coworker asked me how old I was and she said I looked younger than that HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHHHHH...
7. Being able to save more money this month (need to save money to buy our tickets to Indo next year). HALLELUJAHHHHHH!!!