1. Hubby's now over his flu/infection or whatever it was, so KISSING FEST is on! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!
2. Living near my workplace, because that means I can still walk to and from work when it was -34'C outside.
3. It's always funny how suddenly you feel hot all over so easily outside when the temperature spikes up about 10'C or more after such cold days he he...
4. Telling hubby this, "Keep on farting, even if it stinks, because it means you're alive."
5. Touched by Nikki's comment on my previous blog post. Thank you SO MUCH for having supported me along my journey and for your empathy and friendship. It means a lot to me. I'm glad our paths have crossed. :-)
6. Visiting my grieving friend with another friend. Even though the occasion was sad, it was great to catch up.
7. Managed to switch a shift with my coworker in order to attend my friend's husband's funeral. I was so worried I wouldn't be able to come, because I do want to come. Phew! I'm glad I have lovely coworkers and that work is rather flexible.
8. Hearing that the friend's husband who passed away say these words before his passing: "I feel so much love for everybody and everything." What an ending to a life and how inspiring and touching!
9. I've just booked an impromptu
trip somewhere (it's a secret) and I'm VERY VERY excited about it,
because during this trip I'll not only be able to meet some friends, but also be able to make one of my lifelong
dreams come true. (wicked grin) Don't worry, readers, I'll definitely let you know about it later on. :-D