Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Lisbon Trip

I've been neglecting this blog because I had been busy (was sick, then busy with work and preparation for our trip), then I decided not to get online at all during our trip unless to check out maps and places to visit. I managed to not check anything other than maps and places to visit until last Friday he he...It felt good to be offline for a while, you know?

I only had a day to recuperate from the trip, then I have four days of work this week, so I'll catch up with you all later and I'll be blogging about our trip as well bit by bit. I took over 1,000 photos and some videos, so it takes a while to sort them through and decide which ones I'm going to use ha ha ha ha ha...

However, here's a sneak peek of our trip (photos taken by mobile phone).

First two photos: Pena Palace, Sintra.



Next photo is Jerónimos Monastery:


One of the many colourful buildings in Lisbon:


3 comments:

  1. Love the colours of the palace and the angle you took the monastery.
    Over 1,000 pics. Phew, I can imagine how long that takes to go through them. But worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours of the palace and the angle you took the monastery.
    Over 1,000 pics. Phew, I can imagine how long that takes to go through them. But worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Monastery was so long that I couldn't capture the whole building even from that angle he he...yeah, it's nice cherishing all the memories. The pictures were so many to make sure we got definite good ones in case some shots got blurry/not good for some reason. :-)

      Delete