Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Infection

Been busy at work again and battling some viruses/bugs. Some coworkers have gotten sick, as well, and now it's my turn. I tried to avoid getting sick, but couldn't help it. The other day what made me worried was that it was getting a bit heavy to breathe. Luckily work covers me to go to a clinic instead of the local health centre, so I didn't have to wait too long. The last time my husband went to see the doc, he had to wait 2-3 hours because there were lots of emergencies. I could even book my appointment online without having to make any phone call (such a bliss for an introvert like me!). The only problem is that it's not open during the weekend, but other than that it's very handy to go there. 

So apparently I'm down with some kind of infection of the upper respiratory tract. Been taking it easy, though sleeping a lot can be a little problematic. For some weird reason I've been waking up so early (4 am) and then it takes time before I can go back to sleep again. Duh! 

They say that it's particularly bad this year when it comes to viruses/illness/getting sick due to the mild winter. I read in FB that there are lots of sick people down south as well (mostly flu). It's a bit hard to believe that it's already almost mid March. Where did time go? 

Last night I was thinking to myself that I had consciously and subconsciously chosen the right man to marry. The conscious ones were obvious from the start, but the subconscious reasons have only started to appear to the surface much later (during the course of our living together). It's fascinating when the subconscious reasons started popping out here and there, making me understand everything even better. I cherish the moment when I feel that I can see things more clearly (or at least more clearly than before). :-) 

Anyway, during one of my off days I accidentally found this epic song online and I just love it so much. When I first listened to it for the first time, I was thinking how awesome it must've been to work together to create this kind of music. Mmmmm...If you're listening to the song, how does it make you feel? For some reason whenever I listen to this song, I feel invincible he he he he...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've not been well. It seems the whole world has been ill since January! So much stuff been going around.
    I like that tune. It does make you feel invincible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that reminds me, I was under the weather in January as well ha ha ha...yeah, seems that there're lots of bugs everywhere. Thanks for letting me know what you feel about the tune. :-D

      Delete