Thursday, August 13, 2015

3BT: Random Days

1. Hubby found himself in an old video (he only appeared for a few seconds), but it was great fun for me to watch his younger self (thinner with more hair LOL!) in the video he he...

2. My period finally arrived before my summer holiday officially started, so that means I'll be period-free on my summer holiday. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!

3. I didn't have to cook today as hubby had promised to buy some pizza. :-D

4. Went to a bookstore on a (rare) sunny day, found an acquaintance from Indo visiting this place, had a nice chit-chat with him, then I found a very interesting book on a discount (only €2).

5. I was looking for some dance songs to do some exercise at home and then I found this. And yes, I did follow the movements and had a blast HA HA HA HA HA HA...



6. And yes, you've guessed correctly! I did try out the other videos as well (some can be pretty tough for me, but still I had fun trying them out and I got really sweaty LOL!!!). These videos are great for a change compared to other exercise videos he he...

7. Watching funniest moments in Family Feud show in youtube. Some of the answers are hilarious! 

9 comments:

  1. I'm always fond of 3BT ! I have a laugh at old videos. There's a picture of me in high school in my football uniform with the big #80 emblazoned on my jersey. A neighbor stopped by and was amazed that I looked so different. One time at the hospital where I worked, we decided we would bring our old yearbooks and show our co-workers. I laughed, when one of the nurses said, "You WERE really good looking!" Well... the operative and key word there is "WERE", hehe.
    Family Feud is fun to watch, too. I remember when FF was on in the 80s, Richard Dawson, the host, kissing the contestants so much during the show that my college classmates would guess how much liquor he had drank beforehand to be that lecherous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, looking at old photos is fun and sometimes I cringe when I see how much the trend has changed and what used to be trendy is really not trendy anymore LOL!!!

      Oh, didn't know that about Richard Dawson. I wonder how long they kept him on the show if he continued being so drunk!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antony Gordon fills his pitches for money and for delay of repayment with inspirational messages from Torah, including the admonition it is not permitted to pressure people for repayment. He told some creditors he would make a big push within his religious community to borrow money before Rosh Hashanah, but apparently he did not have much success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amel, how are you? Love the lists. I also happy if I don't have to cook ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amel, how are you? Love the lists. I also happy if I don't have to cook ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes it's hard to know what to cook, no? I'm doing OK though I have a sore throat now. Ugh!

      Delete
  6. Yes I agree too, nights off from
    cooking are a good thing. Wonder what book it was? Discounts are always good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to write a new post about the book. :-)

      Delete