And also for Michelle Frost for sharing this Noblesse Oblige Award with me...
The recipient of this award is recognized for the following:
- The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervade amongst different cultures and beliefs.
- Their Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage, and offers solutions.
- There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Cultures, Sciences and Beliefs.
- The Blog is refreshing and creative.
- The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following:
- Create a post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
- The Award conditions must be displayed at the Post.
- Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved - preferably citing one or more older posts as support.
- The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
- The Blogger must display the Award at any location at their Blog.
OK, now I'll start telling you about my sentimental day...'Coz today was my last day at the library, yesterday I bought a lime cake (YUMMY!) from the supermarket to bring there. I wanted to bake my own cake, but I knew I had no strength nor time to do it. However, I did have time to make mango pudding and rhum sauce.
So I brought them all to work today and during our afternoon coffee break, we set them up on the kitchen table. Then came the surprise...one colleague brought a digital camera and the boss held a few mementos and a blue rose for me. Everything was blue, including the thank you card that they had prepared for me. Why? Because blue is my fave colour!
I was stunned...then we started hugging one by one and I just wanted to CRYYYYYYY!!!!! Although I'd only been there for 6 months and it didn't even feel like 6 months (I can still remember VERY clearly my first day there and what they taught me to do step by step), it was SO hard to leave the place. I just love it there. I love the atmosphere and I love my colleagues and boss. They are very supportive and fun people to be with.
Ahhhh...okay...let me share with you the mementos that they gave me...
I'll blog-hop only tomorrow, OK? Today I had to do some things that I'm going to tell only later. It's already almost CSI time he he he...