Monday, July 15, 2013

3BT: Random Days

1. Having to wear a uniform to work (the top and jacket provided by work) and not having to wonder about what to wear. Only need to invest on dark-coloured pants (no need to wear any skirt 'coz it's just not practical for my kind of work - a treat for a tomboy like me!).

2. Hubby's "sunbathing" sleeping pose. Sometimes I go to bed later than he does and then I get to see him lie on his back with both hands under his head. SO CUTE!!!!

3. Scratching hubby's head (giving him a sort of gentle head massage) and hearing him "purr" in delight ha ha ha...


4. Dealing with a past "ghost" once and for all and facing it face forward without shoving it to the back of my mind anymore.

5. Realizing even more now how perfect the timing of FIL's passing, because it coincided with BIL's and my holiday, so I could spend more time with MIL without any distraction during the first week, which was probably the toughest for her.

6. My boss and coworkers who don't treat me differently because I'm a foreigner. I'm VERY THANKFUL for this.

7. My period is finally here, so I can say goodbye to my mellow mood earlier due to PMS HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE...

glitter-graphics.com

8. Watching these talented kids and thinking how much time they must've spent practicing. I salute them and wish them a beautiful future.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to spend time with MIL during what must have been a tough week.

    ReplyDelete