1. Was at MIL's and it rained cats and dogs and I was so afraid it'd rain because I had hung my work shirt outside because I needed it dry quickly. Came home and found that it hadn't rained in our area despite the fact that our place was within a 3 km radius of her place. WOOOHOOOOO!!!!
2. Was sharing my thoughts on how a double standard on women was unfair and hubby was really thoughtful. :-D
3. The heat wave has temporarily stopped and it's nice to have some cooler days in between. It's around 11'C at the moment.
4. Had a good time at a coworker's graduation party (my first invitation ever to a graduation party that doesn't involve my husband's family). This is what I wore for the party (notice the blown-up raindrop photo on the wall?)
5. Had a great time and lots of laugh at BIL's birthday party.
6. The weather was great the day after the parties at 30'C and I took these photos: