Friday, July 04, 2014

Raindrops #3

It's been raining again today, so of course I had to spend time having fun taking some pics. Today I decided to gear up even better than yesterday. I even put on my winter gloves so that the mozzies couldn't bite me through them. Here was what I was wearing:


However, I found some blurry photos, so I decided to wait up before going back outside. This time I decided not to wear the pair of jeans (only leggings) because I only wanted to take a few photos. Baaaddd decision! The back of my left leg is now covered with three hot spots, but I think it's worth it anyway he he he he he he...Managed to snap a few better photos. It was hard to hold steady without using a tripod (didn't want to bother even though we have one). 

Some of the photos may look similar, but they're taken from a slightly different angle, showing a slight difference of the raindrop patterns. 

Enjoy the photos! Time for my exercise now! :-D









4 comments:

  1. Stunning, I think you should frame some of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've actually ordered a few big prints for the house. And I'm going to turn some into Zazzle products. :-D

      Delete
  2. Good idea for prints for the house. They need to be admired and they are bound to brighten up anyone's day. What are Zazzle products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Zazzle site one can upload their artwork/photos and turn them into products, such as cards or postcards or even iphone covers, bags, hats, etc.

      Delete