Sunday, February 08, 2015

3BT: Random Days

1. Hubby took a nap on the sofa and then when I was walking towards the toilet from the kitchen (the kitchen's light was on, but the way towards the toilet was dark), I jolted when I suddenly saw a huge shadow coming towards me. His footsteps were so light that I didn't hear a thing, so I was shocked when all of a sudden he was right in front of me. I let out some noise when we almost hit each other and we ended up laughing and holding each other close. 

2. Hubby was standing up from his computer chair and I jumped out of mine to ask for a hug, but he looked at me with a wicked grin and immediately started running away from me in very small steps, begging to be chased. I ended up chasing him a few steps and we held each other, giggling. 

3. More sunlight WHOOPPEEEEEE!!! One of my fave times is when the afternoon sun is shining through our kitchen window.

3. This video clip of Jason Brown skating to his heart's content (and making me happy in the process, too!). I LOVE people who look like they're enjoying themselves doing whatever they're doing. Very inspirational! 


2 comments: