Friday, June 26, 2015

A Funny Incident

The other day I woke up very early due to some shoulder pain/strain that went up to my neck. As I thought I couldn't go back to sleep, I went downstairs to do some gentle neck stretches. However, soon after I got really sleepy again, so I decided to just sleep on the sofa. I closed the blinds and grabbed a blanket and slept with my clothes and socks on (like taking a nap). 

Hubby woke me up when he woke up to go to work. He walked round and round the house (from the living room to computer room to kitchen to the coat room back to the living room) while brushing his teeth with an electric brush. The noise from the electric brush was so loud that it woke me up. Unfortunately I had no energy to tell him to stop, so I went back to sleep after he stopped brushing. 

After he came back home from work, he confessed that he had not seen me AT ALL while he walked around the rooms like that (during his tooth-brushing session). He only realized I was sleeping there when my alarm beeped and I turned it off (he was in the toilet at that time). I couldn't believe my ears! I told him, "How can you have missed seeing me? I mean, I'm 50 kgs, not just a kilo of meat!"

Anyway, he was so glad that I hadn't said a thing to him at all when he didn't realize I was there (about the loud toothbrush), because if I had said something to him, he may have had a heart attack. To make things worse, he even went near the sofa at one point to open the blinds, so he could have seen me then, but he said I was neatly wrapped under the blanket that he just didn't realized! Goodness!!! It's still an impossible thing to experience, don't you think? 

We both had a good laugh at this story, though he he he he he he...and now I know that when he's brushing his teeth in the morning, he goes round and round the connecting rooms HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

Image taken from here

6 comments:

  1. That was funny and you told it so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would have scared the living day lights out of him if you'd jumped up and screamed, "Stop brushing your teeth and making that noise!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do that sometimes. Each takes turns hiding somewhere and boo-ing each other he he...

      Delete
  3. Ha, ha! I'm such a scaredy cat I would prob jump out my skin if Mark did that to me! Someone only has to approach my desk and I jump!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he he he he...awww, bless you, Nikki! :-)

      Delete