Wednesday, June 24, 2015

3BT: Random Days

1. Hearing someone else I just met praise hubby (he got to know R2 through work). :-) He said, "You've got a great guy." Thank you for your genuine compliment! :-D

2. Spending quality time with family over Midsummer and having BBQ twice outside despite the cool weather. We had some chicken fajitas with tortilla wraps and then some sausages. Grilled sausages are the best! :-D



3. Seeing two sides of the rainbow.



4. Taking these photos after lots of rain.



5. Having time to recharge and think (and rest).

5 comments:

  1. I love barbies! Yours looked delicious.
    And I love the rain pictures, how did you make them look like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a special feature on my mobile, Nikki. :-)

      Delete
  2. I love barbies! Yours looked delicious.
    And I love the rain pictures, how did you make them look like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun BBQ :D Beautiful shots on your flowers, Amel.

    ReplyDelete