1. Went to a furniture store with R2 and when it was time to choose the color of one item: blue or green (blue is my fave colour, green is his fave colour), I told him I wouldn't mind the green one. But instead, he said "blue". So blue it was. I LOVE the fact that he chose it because he knew I liked that colour.
2. The same thing happened when he was going to order some carpets for the main bedroom. At first he wanted to choose blue for the above reason, but I told him we'd better take the green ones since the blue ones looked too pale. Moreover, I know it's his fave colour. :-D
3. Building our love nest together bit by bit. Though it's tiring, but this time we can do it TOGETHER. TOGETHER. TOGETHER!!! And now it looks more "habitable" than last week as we've put on the curtains and organized some stuff he he he he he...
4. The other day one colleague said that the letters I made for the shelves were really useful since one young library-goer told her that he liked the letters and that they had helped him so much in finding the books he wanted. It's AWESOME to feel useful!!! :-D
5. Anticipation as my MIL will soon have internet access at home. That means I can tell her my Finnish blog and she can read it HE HE HE HE HE HE...And I can also chit-chat with her in emails. :-D
6. Anticipation to move to the new apartment this upcoming Sunday and also feeling sentimental about leaving our current love nest. Even though I've only lived here for 2 years, there've been SO many memories here.