Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just a Thought

The other day I was thinking about what to do after I finished this training. So in one of my daydreams, I was hoping for an online degree program that would allow me to learn Finnish properly until I could master the language (I was thinking that it'd be worth it to become a Finnish-English-Finnish or Finnish-Indonesian-Finnish translator in the FAR future).

I know that I will be able to do it if I go to Rovaniemi or one of the big cities in Finland, but I don't want to leave hubby and this village. Even though there aren't any universities here, it's still a nice place to live in. Plus we're close to hubby's parents and we can visit them every week.

That means I'd better start searching and browsing, but I still have no time now as we'll soon have to go to our new apartment to organize more stuff there. We're thinking of breaking the bed tonight and bring the parts to the new apartment tomorrow. Maybe. Not sure yet. We'll see. We've been in such a hurry that I apologize if I still can't visit your blogs properly. I'll make it up to you once we've settled in. :-D Promise!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you have more important things to do than visit blogs - go enjoy your life!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice that you're always planning for your future. SOunds like a good plan.

    ReplyDelete