Since this post may be filled with ramblings, I'll just write a list he he he...
1. SO THANKFUL that we've got enough money to book a 2-week trip to Rhodes Island, Greece, next June. R2 has just paid the down payment. WHOOOPPEEEEEEEEEE!!! This will be our first trip ever to that place he he he he...---> We didn't really plan on going anywhere, so it was kind of a spur-in-the-moment decision he he...
Actually we don't know yet what to see, so any tips and tricks if you've been there before? Well, I'm going to browse around later on to find out what things we have to try or see or visit. ;-D
2. Remember what I said about the cheap used books that I bought from the library? Turns out I get a 50% discount since I'm considered a "worker" there he he he...The usual price for an adult book is €1 whereas a children's or teenager's book is only €0.50 (doesn't matter how thick they are or whether they're hardcovered or not).
I've bought 8 books so far WHOOOPEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I figured that I'm going to really force myself to read more Finnish and it's nicer to have my own books at home so I can read in peace without any hurry ho ho ho ho...Plus now I have enough space to put my books since our new apt. is bigger HO HO HO HO HO...
3. Chatted with two of my best friends on different days. It's funny that we have more time to talk online than in real life, especially since some of them have kids already (young kids!!!) he he he he he...So I'm THANKFUL for the internet!!!
4. My mobile bill has gone up a lot since my Mom learnt how to send the SMS HA HA HA HA...Doesn't matter, though as long as we can still afford it. It used to be only €1 a month and now it's gone up to €5-6, but at least I'm having MUCH MORE FUN with my Mom and I get plenty of updates about the whole family's stories. :-D
5. Called my Mom today. I LOVE talking to her!!! ;-D Always has and always will be.
From the emails my friends and I send to one another, I've begun to realize even more how BIG my Mom's influence is on me. She's like the warm, bright light in my life...always supportive and positive, never critical yet always ready to guide me gently if I'm lost. :-D I'm THANKFUL to have her as a Mom.
6. This Friday we're going to load some more boxes to our new apartment. Next week will be busier than ever, since we HAVE to move at the latest on Sunday, February 15th as our ADSL line will be moved to the new apartment that day. :-D
7. My third project at work is going so slowly. There have been many other side tasks I have to do, so I can't focus much on that. Plus it took me a few days to find out what I wanted to do. But I think I can finish it since I still have time until the end of this month. I just hope it will be good enough. :-D