1. Heard from one friend that she's got an office job in Finland (despite the global economic crisis). It's such a NICE break for her, so I'm VERY happy to hear this. It gives me hope, too, that a foreigner can get an office job here, as well.
2. Found an ex-teacher in FB and finally I could write her my long-overdue thank you note. It felt GREAT to be able to tell her how much I appreciated her. :-)))
3. It was so slippery today when I went biking to school and I almost fell down in one part, but glad I didn't! PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Realizing some of the mistakes I made in my Finnish test today even before the teacher gave the papers back to me HA HA HA HA HA HA...
5. Reminiscing the past with my ex-school friends in FB. It's FUN to be able to contact many more long-lost friends and reminisce all the naughty times we had at school LOL LOL!!!
6. Being healthy again. The other day I felt like a zombie that I didn't go to school.
7. Having a funny hubby. He makes me smile and laugh and cackle!!! :-D