Thursday, November 05, 2009

Blog Blast for Peace



Today bloggers join together to blog about peace. Weird thing is, whenever I try to think about peace, what came up was always The Serenity Prayer (the one that I wrote down in my peace globe above). I think the prayer sums up many important things in life.

I'm not going to write anything much here...I'd just like to ask all of us to think of ways to create and maintain peace in our lives...in our day-to-day lives...so that the lives of those around us may be impacted, too...Let's each begin putting a drop of peace in the big ocean of life...to create a ripple across the globe...

Here's to peace!!!


November 5, 2009



The Peace Globe Gallery

7 comments:

  1. I'll drink to that!

    That prayer contains a great deal of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Few words Amel but wise ones. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's where it begins...with each of us.

    Peace to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peace be with you and to the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the first peace globe from Finland! Thank you so much!

    Your beautiful globe with the Serenity Prayer is #1662 in the Official Peace Globe Gallery. It will go live March 14, 2010 at blogblastforpeace.com

    I am so excited to see this country participating. Thank you!

    Dona nobis pacem,
    Mimi Lenox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mimi: It's MY pleasure to participate! :-D THANKS for dropping by and letting me know! :-D

    ReplyDelete