Sunday, November 29, 2009

Home At Last

After such a tiring journey I'm finally back home. I've got tons of stories to tell, but right now I have to upload some pictures and read all the unread emails first and sort out what I need to do first. So many things to do he he he...Just wanna let you know that I'm fine. The plane landed in Rovaniemi when it was snowing. Beautiful, but it made driving rather dangerous. But all in all everything went well despite a few bad things that happened (I'll let you know later, OK?).

I'll blog hop later this week. Just a short note to let you know that I'm alive and well despite the fact that Sleepyhead Me - for some weird reason - couldn't sleep during the long flights (ugh!).

Feels GREAT to be back home and one GREAT thing about leaving R2 for 4 weeks is that when I came back yesterday, it felt like HONEYMOON all over again HUA HA HA HA HA HA...*wink wink*

9 comments:

  1. Welcome back :D Looking forward to hear your stories and photos.

    wow..you are wake up so early today :D Happy birthday, Amel. Enjoy your day... Sleep well to :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back :) Have a great second honeymoon in Rovaniemi. I hear it's also known as Rollywood now, hah hah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are having a happy birthday today. I'm in the process of writing a special post for you.

    Cliff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Amelia...


    Happy Happy Birthday to you... I'm hoping over from Cliff's blog to send you some b-day wishes! And, to a fellow Sag, because my b-day was yesterday! Cool, huh?! Hope it was a great one for you!
    Hugs, Leesa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday and glad your back home safe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, and happy birthday! Looking forward to the stories and pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you, Amel!! :) It's SO good to have you back. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jul: THANKS!!! ;-D

    Rita: HE HE HE...We didn't stay in Rovaniemi. We went straight home and had our honeymoon here hi hi...Rollywood? I've never heard that before. Cool he he...

    74WIXYgrad: THANK YOU for the special post! ;-D

    Leesa: Hey, THANKS A LOT for dropping by and for the bday wishes, fellow Sag! ;-D HUGS back!

    Dawn: THANK YOU!!!!

    Bitter Chocolate: THANKSSSS!!!

    CMG: Yep, it's REALLY good to be back. HUGS back! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. 4 weeks just flew by! I know how it feels to be home again!

    ReplyDelete