Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Ink Blot Test

WOW!!! I can't believe how accurate this test is about the relationship between me and my Dad!!! Why don't you try it, people, and then if you wish, I'd love to read your results! :-D I'm not so sure about the first result, though he he...



You Are Driven and Focused







You view people with suspicion. There is a lot of interpersonal conflict in your life.

You had more conflict with your father than your mother. Your relationship with him was healthy but challenging.

You deal with stress in a fairly normal way. Stress presents a struggle for you, but you're usually able to neutralize your emotions.

You are the type of person who knows how to get a lot done. However, sometimes you can't help but get overwhelmed by life.



3 comments:

  1. WOW, you hit upon the VERY FAMOUS inkblot test. Psychologists have been giving those for at least40 yrs. one of the best known tests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amel,

    I followed your advice and the result is:

    "You are Energetic and Bright

    You view people with optimism. You have many meaningful relationships in your life.

    You had more conflict with your mother than your father. Your relationship with her was healthy but challenging.

    You deal with stress in an effective and competent matter. You are able to remain calm.

    You are a natural multitasker. You enjoy being busy, even if the amount of things you need to do is overwhelming."

    The only mistake in this result is that I didn't not have that much conflict with my mother, no...although our relationship is extremely healthy and challenging (after all she is a challenging person - extremely intelligent).

    I hope all is well with you, girl!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not taken any test for so long ... Will try will try ..

    ReplyDelete