Thursday, January 06, 2011

3BT: Random Days

1. The other day an old woman came by my workplace and she said with glee, "Ah, there you are! I've been wondering where you've been 'coz I haven't seen you in a while. I've MISSED YOU!" She really made my day! :-D

2. Another customer complimented on my Finnish. I'm TRULY grateful for anyone who speaks out their minds to make other people's days brighter. Bless him!

3. Another customer said to me, "I know one Japanese word. Hajimemashite!" I felt sorry to tell him that I wasn't Japanese, but I was really touched at his effort to be friendly! Bless him too!


4. Daydreaming about going back to Indo and planning about it and talking about it with hubby 'coz later on they'll ask us when we want our summer holiday, so now we know when we want to take it: September!!! ;-D Let's just hope my workplace gives me the permission to take an additional week off in September.

5. Talking to Mum via Skype and listening to whatever stories she has for me. :-D

6. Understanding even more that God's timing is really perfect (hindsight view always helps me understand more things in life).


7. Not feeling too "soul-tired" anymore (a term that Michelle Frost told me) - thanks to her and all the wonderful customers I've met at work.

8. Having two days off (I was supposed to get only one day off, but a coworker swapped her work shift with mine).

9. Hubby, for being who he is, for never having raised his voice at me and for buying me pepper steak yesterday.


10. Mint ice-cream, hot chocolate, fresh smoothies, and hot milk tea with honey. ;-D What can I say? I'm a foodie! :-D

4 comments:

  1. Nice points, Mel, as usual. :)
    Tapi ember sih tampang loe tuh lebih kayak org Jepang. ;) Ga heran itu customer ngira klo loe org Jepang. :P
    And point #6 sounds so lovely! Me too, trying to understand God's plan and timing is always perfect. May the Lord help me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe..setuju ama Henny. Loe teuh Japanese banget (it's a good thing!) hihi =) All your pictures are lovely! and Praise the Lord for wonderfully loving husbands! YAY! =) No. 10 sounds very tempting! hehehehe..I'm a foodie too =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely list, Amel. I like all your shots :D Just back home from Rotterdam. Very tiring trip for Jason and I hi hi hi...

    ReplyDelete