Monday, February 21, 2011

Thought of the Day

*cross-posted with my other blog*

I ain't got no children of my own to tuck in, but I LOVE tucking in hubby on the sofa for his naps. And I know he ENJOYS it thoroughly, as well. I LOVE watching his face - whether he's asleep or awake. Such a lovely piece of God's artwork...

I agree with what "they" say - what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I think I love him more and more after IF. We've grown closer and closer and we've depended on each other even more and more as time goes by - as well as having more fun together (we've even created many short "cartooney" stories together and laugh about them together - our secret, fun world). Together, just the two of us, stitching memories day by day into our quilt of life...

I'm SO blessed to have him as a hubby!




A few years' experience will convince us that those things which at the time they happened we regarded as our greatest misfortunes have proved our greatest blessings.
~ George Mason

A sense of blessedness comes from a change of heart, not from more blessings.
~ Mason Cooley

Quotes taken from: http://www.brainyquote.com/

4 comments:

  1. He is going to love you... putting his sleeping image on the net! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW!!! I love this post!! He is so blessed to have you as a wife too. =)

    Bwahahha..loe juga create "cartooney" stories yack...hahaha...gw & Hans juga! hahahhaha It is fun to have our own "world", eh? =) *gw jadi senyum2 sendiri* haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like watching children and hubbies sleep :)

    Thank you for that Brainy Quotes link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Michelle: YEP!!! :-D

    @Shinta: Iya, cartooney stories are funnnn! :-D

    @Rita: Yeah, they're cute also when they're asleep ha ha...Glad you enjoyed the quotes. :-D

    ReplyDelete