1. GOT A RAISE!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, been working for a year and now it's time for a raise hi hi...However, what made me SO ECSTATIC was that it was MUCH more than I'd expected! SO THANKFUL for God's blessing!!!! :-D *jumping up and down the place in glee*
2. The thought of a long holiday with R2 and my family in Indo (and friends there as well). It makes me even more pumped up at work ha ha...
3. Getting a new worker at work which'd definitely help us more in the long run.
4. Watching autumn colours admist still-warm-afternoons in a supposedly-already-autumn-period - there were cold days last week but this week has been exceptionally warm again (photos taken by mobile) he he...
5. Something happened that made me realize that R2 and I are still on the same wavelength. :-D
6. Having a job still to go back to after the holiday.
7. Lovely moisturizing lip balms, which will be especially handy in winter.
8. Knowing MIL has enjoyed this new phase of life where she gets many more new friends and she can even go on a holiday abroad later on with BIL and BIL's family.
9. Hubby for making me laugh so easily, for making it SUPER hard for me to get really angry even when I'm cranky due to fatigue or lack or sleep and when I'm having PMS. I don't know how you do it, but BLESS you!!!
10. The company treated us to a nice dinner (we could choose our own drinks and meal) so all of us went there except one who couldn't come due to some reasons. It sure was nice to be treated 'coz if I have to pay it myself, I wouldn't have gone HA HA HA HA...