1. A very friendly and thoughtful person at the pharmacy. She spoke VERY slowly and clearly in Finnish to make sure that I'd understand her. :-D
2. Picking around 7 litres of strawberries from MIL's strawberry field and packing most of them in the freezer for future use.
3. Surviving another week at work.
4. Being short, 'coz it has its advantages...just take a look at this pic below. Isn't it nice to be able to stretch yourself fully?
5. Eating the sweetest cucumber EVER in my entire life...fresh from my MIL's tree. Wanna see how HUGE they are? (Yeah, I know I'm a small woman, but still they're huge, aren't they?)
6. Having a thoughtful bro-in-law and sis-in-law. How blessed am I!
7. Dipping myself in this lake when it was around 28'C outside and looking at this gorgeous sky. What a splendid summer!
8. Having tapioca flour means that I can make "batagor" tomorrow (click on the link to read the recipe), though I'll use salmon fillet as the main ingredient. WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It feels GREAT to be able to recreate some of the food I've been missing.
9. Having an option that I can't write about here yet, but still I'm thankful for it. :-D
10. Daydreaming about all the glorious food I can eat again in Indo and knowing that soon I can enjoy them HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...
11. Having more than enough of everything. :-D
12. Not obsessing on baby making program or my test results.