Sunday, October 31, 2010

More Weekend Pics

Just wanna share more weekend pics. Today I got tips from a friend about taking panoramic pics and they're really beneficial (THANKS A BUNCH to her!). I realized that I hadn't really thought of the composition when taking panoramic pics, but I'm gonna learn to take better pics later on then. Too bad now the snow has melted in parts and it'll keep on melting this week and re-freeze during the nights, so I have to wait until Winter Wonderland is back 'coz now the trees aren't covered by snow anymore.

Below are two pics of the cabin taken from different angles:



A pic of the shed near the cabin plus the trees around it...


Moi:


No words to describe this one...just thought this pic looks so fluffy and soft he he...


The half moon...


An abandoned shed otw to the cabin with icicles on the side of the roof...


1 comment: