1. Spring is definitely in the air (officially) 'coz I can see buds all around me. Buds, buds, buds...lovely buds!!!
2. Yesterday and the day before I didn't have work to do and those were sunny days, so I could sit outside and read a novel in the sun. Felt like I was on a vacation! :-D
3. Thankful that IF has taught me SO MANY facets of extreme human emotions that I couldn't have possibly learnt otherwise.
4. Thankful for having such a thoughtful mother-in-law.
5. Planning on a short trip to southern Finland next week (during my week off) with my MIL 'coz our nephew (or MIL's eldest grandson) is having a high school graduation party there.
6. Reading old emails from hubby, reminding me of how hard it was to have a long-distance relationship and thus I'm THANKFUL to have been able to be by his side for 4+ years and hoping we'll grow old together just the two of us as a complete family.
7. Fresh tap water to quench my thirst.
8. Having close friends to whom I can confide about my deepest, darkest thoughts without fear of being judged. They've been my dearest friends for over HALF of my age. Friends for life, that's who they are.
9. Finding very cheap jeans at €10/pair (original price was €49.95/pair that turned out to be even cheaper when I paid at the cashier 'coz I bought 2 pairs and I just found out that they were having "buy-1-get-1-free" sale) . WHOOOPPEEEE!!!!
P.S. My trusted pair of jeans got ripped off due to having been worn too much so I had to buy a new pair for work.
10. Mosquito nets for the windows.
11. Feeling so much J.O.Y inside for no other specific reasons than just being joyful to be alive and to have been loved and to have been given a chance to love back.
12. The smell and taste of fresh strawberries. In fact, yesterday I ate 250 gr of fresh strawberries all by myself HA HA HA HA HA...