Monday, July 18, 2011

A Mother's Prayer

The other day I called my Mom through Skype and she told me one other prayer she had for us (her kids). She had told me one prayer she had for us when she was in labour room. She said that she prayed that God would help smoothen our paths each step of the way, but I never knew she had another prayer all these years he he he...




The second one is that she prayed for a "normal" life for us without any huge "gap" between us - for example she wouldn't wish that one of us would become so rich whereas the other one could be so poor. She just want us to have enough of everything. And I must say that so far her prayers have come true.

Most of all, I'm SO VERY thankful for having a praying mother who loves us equally, who listens to us, who understands us, who supports our decisions, who guides us without forcing her wishes upon us, who doesn't make us feel guilty about anything (including her sacrifices). And I can't wait to meet her and the rest of my family and friends again sometime soon in Indo!!!! Yep, counting down to our Indo trip he he he...

No comments:

Post a Comment