1. Hubby said the other day with a winning smile on his face, "I got a jackpot when I married you." Awwwwwwwwww...I melted right away...;-D
2. Every time I think that my work shift is going to be hellish, I send a little prayer to God for help and He always makes things better for us all who are working that day.
3. Finally had a chance to meet my friend yesterday and we had a nice time chit-chatting about different topics for hours!!! :-D
4. Hot days in between cooler days with some rain in between, so it's not too hellish esp. to sleep at nights.
5. Making progress in doing a puzzle even though in the beginning I got stuck badly (the first big puzzle I've ever done on my own).
6. Finding very cheap summer sandals and also something else for Ken on a HUGE discount. :-D
7. R2 has a week off next week due to his accumulated overtime so we're going to the cabin sometime next week when I don't have any work shifts. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! Quality time, people! Can't wait!