Friday, December 30, 2011

Nostalgic Feelings

The tender hold of his hand
Every time we watch something together
The loud noises his belly makes
When I press my ear right above it
The bliss I feel when we nap together

The warm comfort of his embrace
Telling me how safe I am
That I am home sweet home


The way he makes faces,
The crazy song lyrics he makes up,
The sound of his voice,
His laughter, his giggle, his snore...

The shape of his eyes, lips,
Face, eyebrows, legs, feet...
They make me smile
And make me long for more...

I thank God for another year together...
Wishing for many more to come
Because I can't imagine life without him.

And deep in our innermost chambers of wishes,
If we can have just one more wish:
That is at the end of our days
He'd take us both together

From here on to eternity...

5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL, Mel! =)

    The last parapgraph ... speaks to my heart! hehehe gw juga kadang berdoa kayak gitu *duenggg* haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your husband obviously have a wonderful relationship, and I hope the coming year (and many, many after that) are good to you both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shinta: HE HE HE HE HE...ternyata sama yaaaahhh permohonannya hi hi...

    @Elena: We're definitely gonna do our best to make our marriage alive he he...with all its ups and downs. THANKS for your lovely wish! :-D

    @Jul: :-D

    @Fish: Happy New Year to you too!!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete