Wednesday, December 07, 2011

3BT: Random Days

1. An old woman looking so happily surprised to see me at work. She said, "Oh, I haven't seen you in a long time. I'm GLAD you're still working!" ---> Honestly I don't even remember her, but I'm HAPPY to hear that she's SO happy to know that I'm still working in the same place. :-D

2. Free youtube exercise video clips. They really help me in doing different types of exercises when I'm bored with the exercise routines I've been doing.

3. Fast and reliable internet access that enables me to watch those said youtube video clips.

4. Receiving this lovely homemade Christmas decoration present from a friend.



5. More snowwwww!!! And the weekly temperature forecast showing below 0'C even during the day! :-D

6. Watching two squirrels playing in and around the branches of a tree.

7. Cleaning up the snow from the yard. There's something so serene about doing that in the middle of Winter Wonderland.



8. Lovely lovemaking - plus the fact that hubby just knows what to do TENDERLY! :-D

9. Watching "While You Were Sleeping" again that made me feel mushy mushy inside. :-D

10. Hubby buying pizza so that I didn't have to cook he he he he...It's nice not having to cook sometimes. :-D

11. Putting up Christmas lights. (Yep, the picture below #7 is the close-up look of the Christmas lights below)


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful close up shot of your Christmas light, Amel. In here, we don't have snow yet BUT we have storm :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful close up shot of your Christmas light, Amel. In here, we don't have snow yet BUT we have storm :((
    FROM SPAIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VAMY-1En0U0/TRCJtxq_B4I/AAAAAAAABp0/v4ZZysvE8aM/s400/merry-christmas-with-tree.gif

    ReplyDelete
  4. visit pontedeumeexpress and comment please XD

    ReplyDelete