1. My Dad's funeral home services, cremation and the scattering of the ashes went fine and there were so many people coming to pay respect.
2. Seeing some white hair on hubby's beard and head.
3. When I told hubby that the white hair must be a sign of wisdom, he rolled his eyes and that made me laugh. :-D
4. Receiving a thick hard-cover book on Sodankylä from a dear customer (the same pappa who's given me plants/flowers 4 times already). BLESS him, BLESS him, BLESS him!!!
5. Having a chance to give that pappa a box of chocolate the day before Christmas when the store was a little less busy.
6. Rereading some of my blog's old posts and being reminded of how far I've gone since then and how many wonderful people I've met through blogging.
7. Reminiscing on the many bittersweet memories that have shaped me since I moved to Finland. :-D
8. Can't help laughing so much every time I'm reminded of this scene in The Simpsons cartoon series:
Homer: Go get Lassie!
Bart: Who's Lassie?
Homer: Doh! I mean Lisa!
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL...
9. Hubby's sensitivity towards my mood and my needs. I wasn't feeling well the other day and he helped me coin my back and then spent time on the sofa (holding each other and talking) before I went to bed earlier than he did. He also spent so much time holding me and patting my back when I grieved my Dad's death.
10. Time and time again I can't help feeling grateful that hubby very rarely complains about anything at all. How nice it is not to hear complaints from someone who lives with you!
11. Still time and time again I feel blessed to have a hubby who doesn't get caught up in my mood easily, so every time I'm in a bad, cranky mood, he makes it easier for me to control myself. He is even creative enough to make me laugh when I'm that way.
12. For having a hubby who's never played rough on me, who's never belittled me, who's never told me what to do, who's never given me unsolicited advice.
13. Those people who just know the right things to say and who say them in times of need. BLESS them!
14. Buying MIL some flowers that I had never seen before and then hearing her say, "I've been wanting to get these myself when I saw the ad!" :-D
15. Reading a book while "doing my thing" in the toilet is a bliss. Plus the toilet is warm enough in winter.