2. Knowing that MIL hasn't been totally alone ever since she got back home - that her sis had been there to help her out.
3. Ken, my bro's son, has started going to pre-school and the first day went very well. :-D
4. Going 27 kmh on my bike without having to do anything (because I was going down on a long slope) HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAHHHHH...
5. Having a nice, long chat at my friend's place.
6. Fresh cherries!!!!! There aren't any fresh cherries in Indo, so the first time I tasted them was a few years ago.
7. Feeling as a funny person when I'm with hubby, even though with others I don't especially feel that way (not that often anyway).
8. Cutting my hair shorter and feeling much lighter without having to spend a dime ha ha...
9. Being appreciated. :-D
10. Making a mistake at work and being forgiven for it. And letting it go. :-D