Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Joke of the Day: S

Yesterday I brought back the bird feeder from the garden to refill it, but on the short walk into the house, I managed to drop the small plastic hook to hang it on the clothing line. I searched everywhere but it was to no avail. It was hard to try to find it in the garden because there were lots of green leaves still on the ground, so I asked R2 for help.

Me: (panicking) "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I lost the hook of the bird feeder! Do you have anything to replace it with?"
R2: "Let me try to find it. What kind of hook is it?"
Me: "It's made of plastic, green in colour, and it is shaped like an S, but it was impossible to find it outside."
R2: "Okay, let me go look for the ass then." (Yep, he did pronounced it ass instead of "S")
Me: (laughing out loud) "You're crazy!!!" 

He went outside to look for it, but he couldn't find it, either. I told him that it was WAY too small to find, so he went to the shed and found a bigger hook made of some kind of wire, so today I can hang the bird feeder again. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!! R2 has saved the day by finding a better "ass-shaped" hook for me HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

No comments:

Post a Comment