Monday, January 06, 2014

Sodankylä's Sea Monster

HA HA HA HA HA HA...I've just had fun in the yard. Was going to start earlier to catch the daylight, but alas things came up, so I started later than I was planning to do it. Anyhow, the only bad thing about it was that it was hard to take pics of the details with flash on, but if I took pics without the flash, it became yellowish.

Anyhow, here goes...my latest snow monster. I was supposed to make a badass sea monster, but for some reason I still managed to make it look like it was smiling HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...Anyhow, take care, people! Hope you've had a smooth start of the year. :-D





 

4 comments:

  1. wow..lots of snow in there. in here, we don't feel it is winter but more like spring season. because the winter is "warm" like spring :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been very warm here, too, Jul. Usually it's colder, but this weekend it's going to be cold according to the weather report. About -20'C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. And very cold! It's been windy and wet here but we could be in for snow soon. If we are I will try to build a snowman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. COOL! Can't wait to see your snowman - if not this year than some other year. :-D

      Delete