Monday, January 20, 2014

3BT: Random Days

1. Had a lovely Indian head massage for free because MIL bought me a voucher for that as a Christmas gift. Bless her and the masseuse!

2. Walking back home from the massage with stars twinkling above me and snow particles twinkling below my feet. Dark blue sky in the background and snowy trees. This is such a beautiful place!

3. Making this dessert, though I modified the recipe a little. :-D

4. Watching this brilliant ice skating performance:



5. Watching some beautiful sky when the temperature was cold outside (the purplish photos were taken on Sat at -27'C and the pinkish sky photos were taken on Sunday at -30'C). 









6. Compiling four video clips into one: 

8 comments:

  1. beautiful photos, Amel. Looks really really cold out there :D This week, it is getting colder in here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Christmas present.
    You really do live in a beautiful part of the world. I hope to visit Lapland one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...my MIL's really thoughtful. :-) Do let me know if you ever plan to visit Lapland in case I can take some days off to meet you. I'm also interested in visiting the UK. Let's see where we can meet up someday. :-D

      Delete
  3. Def be great to meet up in Lapland/UK. Love to visit your beautiful country and I'd like to take Tommy to see Father Christmas one day, do yo live near him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We live about 1,5 hours by car from Rovaniemi where Father Christmas is, so we can arrange a meeting there as well if you're not coming up here. :-D

      Delete
    2. That would be fab! I really hope to do it one day, think I might have to start saving!

      Delete
    3. Yeah, just contact me whenever you plan to come to Finland. Even if you don't come up north, I'll see what I can do about meeting you in southern Finland. As long as you let me know your plans 4 weeks beforehand, I should be able to ask a few days off from work. :-D We shall see about that. :-)

      Delete