Here's a blurry pic of it, but wanna show how beautiful the red line on the back of its neck is...
And here's a clearer pic of it...
And below is a combination of two short video clips. It flew away in the first one, but it came back for a while.
2. Managed to seduce hubby to buy some kebab from a local restaurant LOL LOL!!!
3. Getting some positive feedback from MIL's neighbour who knows me from my work. BLESS YOU, grandpa!
4. This scene:
5. Listening to some old, nostalgic songs...mmmm...
6. After all this time, we're still holding hands while watching movies/TV series together side-by-side on our respective lazy chairs. :-D If I let go too long, he'd complain and would want to hold it back ASAP LOL! I cherish these moments!
7. Getting excited because I start comparing for ticket prices to go back to Indo sometime this year. Have to ask the boss for permission first before we can buy the tickets, but still it's LOVELY to plan this holiday. And I'm GRATEFUL that we have the budget and opportunity to do it.
8. I had a vivid visualisation the other day to handle some emotional battle and it worked SO well that I felt high for a few hours after that. I'll be surely using this technique again whenever I need it. :-D
9. Had a chance to share said technique with other people and hoped that it could help them too (if they wanted to try, that is).