Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Sneaky Hubby

We both had a day off today and it was snowing lightly for half a day, so I told hubby that it was his turn to shovel the snow outside, because I did it already yesterday. 

A couple of hours later, we had this convo:

R2: "You know, I was actually planning on making some pancakes, but because you told me to shovel the snow, I'm going to cancel making pancakes."
Me: "WHHHHHAAATTTT????"
R2: "Yeah, it's too much work to have to make pancakes and shovel the snow on my day off."
Me: "Alrighty then, I'll shovel the snow and you make the pancakes." (because I'd rather do this than make pancakes anyway)
R2: (SMILE)
Me: "You know what, you're SO SNEAKKKKKKKKKKKKYYY! You must have thought of this idea because you didn't feel like shoveling the snow. SNEAAAKKYYYY!!!"
R2: "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHH...What do you mean?"
Me: "Yeah, yeah, just pretend you're not a sneaky hubby."  



glitter-graphics.com

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yep. :-D I always feel like a funny woman when I'm with him, though I don't normally feel that way with others. :-D And he makes me laugh, too. :-D

      Delete
  2. Sneaky indeed! But pancakes sound good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEHEHEHEHEHHH...yeah, I don't really like making pancakes because the kind that he makes is the thin type. It takes a LONG time to cook them ha ha ha...

      Delete